The word flourish, when used as a verb means to grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way. When used as a noun, flourish can be interpreted as a bold or extravagant gesture or action, made especially to attract the attention of others. Flourish: to thrive, to prosper, to bloom, to blossom, or to wave with great fanfare. There are many ways we want to see the women of God flourish, especially when they gather in fellowship, worship, service, or times of education.
Flourish is our women’s ministries promotional, theme and inspiration during the 2015 – 2016 program year.
In this resource you will find ideas, suggestions, tips and programs such as:
- Devotions and Bible Studies
- Tips and how-to’s for leading small group
- Evangelism tools—film festivals!
- Prayer Resources
- How to be a good neighbor guide
- Mentorship how-to’s
- Planning a women’s worship night
- Women’s Ministries partnering with the Pathway of Hope Program
Use them, get inspired by them creating your own visions programs on how to help the women in your community truly flourish.
Click HERE to view our Flourish resource.