Here is an idea shared with me from a friend on Facebook. She is making a list each day similar to the one above. This is not only for herself but also her family. She recommends putting it in a place where you pass by often throughout the day. Each day they revisit the list. Some things on the list are repeated. Some are changed or updated as they go. This could and should include prayer!
Daily Quarantine Questions:
- Who am I checking in on or connecting with today?
- What expectations of “normal” am I letting go of today?
- How am I getting outside today?
- How am I moving my body today?
- How am I expressing my creativity today?
- What type of “self-care” am I practicing today?
- What am I grateful for today?
Here are some other ideas to put on the list:
- Who am I praying for today?
- What Scripture am I memorizing this week?
- How can I connect with my Women’s Ministries group?
- How can I help my church today?
What a great way to intentionally prioritize your “shelter-at-home” time – and stay accountable!
What would you add to your list?