2012 – Kenya, Kenya West Territory
2013 – Grenada, Caribbean Territory
2015 – Uruguay, South America East Territory
2016 – Sitka and Kake, Alaska
2017 – Moldova, Eastern European Territory (see below)
Sign up to receive our blog posts to hear our trip announcements. Add you email HERE.
Applications for the 2017 Central Women’s Team to Moldova (October 30-November 7) are now being accepted for women of the Central Territory who fit the following criteria:
Qualifications for Applicants
- Actively involved in Women’s Ministries at a Central Territory Corps
- Must have the endorsement of the Corps Officer and Divisional Headquarters
- Visibly demonstrate love for God and compassion for others
- Emotional and spiritual maturity
- Knowledge of the Bible
- Evangelistic zeal and a clear personal witness
- Tolerant personality / Even temperament
- Friendliness / Approach-ability
- Specific skills / experience in teaching, public speaking, evangelism, gospel arts, women’s ministries programming
Duties may include but are not limited to: preaching, teaching, serving the homeless, home visitations, music and more. Previously, our teams have served on the staff of women’s retreats, provided programming for women’s ministries groups for corps, special events, senior homes as well as children’s programs.
Purpose and Goal – Central Territory Women’s Ministries has been known for its fundraising efforts for World Services and Self Denial Funds. To better equip our women to be voices and advocates for our brothers and sisters overseas, the Central Territory has created Territorial Women’s Ministries Mission Teams.
The primary purposes of Women’s Ministries Mission Teams are:
- Impact team member’s spiritual growth.
- Build leaders of The Salvation Army.
- Increase World Service giving.
- Increase corps and divisional mission teams.
The spots on this team are extremely limited – only 6 open spots, this will be a team of 7.
Click HERE for the application.
Soldiers and officers are both welcome to apply. Also, note that we will not be planning a 2018 team due to the conference, the next team will be in 2019.
Application deadline is August 14, 2017, team announced August 25, and a non-refundable $150.00 deposit to secure your place on a team due by September 1. The cost of being on the team is $750. Deposit goes towards that amount.